We're in Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannine

We arrived in Quartzsite this evening (Sat).  Looks as if we are the first ones here.

Jeannine & Dan

Jeannine said:
We arrived in Quartzsite this evening (Sat).? Looks as if we are the first ones here.Jeannine & Dan

Leave room for our Mexico Caravan Friends  who will be join us on 1/18 to 1/22 for a reunion rally.  somemay arrive on Sunday as well.
Betty

Smoky said:
Please everyone, hold my 50 amp pedastal for Thursday!? Thanks!? :D

Since you are waiting a shipment we will consider holding the 50 amp hookup site till Saturday at least just in case the shipment doesn't arrive ti Friday. ;D ;D

Hey All, We are at mm99. Up the road a bit. Wally is out on an installation. We will be at rally site monday.
Cant wait.
Helaine

Y'all better keep the grassy site for Helaine, or else!

Attachments

• grass.jpg
    grass.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 32
The Dobrins have arrived in QZ along with the Waxs and Kaplans, straight from Indio. The Brewers and Russ Mahoney will follow tomorrow.

The 20amp full hookup that Smoky keeps sticking his nose at  ;D ;D will be installed tomorrow.

Yahoo!? I'm finally headed south, after a couple of false starts.? I'll be at the Bluegrass festival this weekend (20-22nd), then I'll head over to the rally site on Monday.? ?Cindy flies into Phoenix on Tuesday.

See ya'all soon!

Lou

Lou,

Looking forward to seeing you again.  We'll be in on Saturday.

I got the call from the dealer this morning, Rig's windshield should be installed, waiting on drying time for the glue he used (the last guy did not glue) ready for pick up tomorrow... We will leave Vegas around suppertime (Have to wait for daughter, long story) and then it's on to QZ,  Should be there tomorrow evening (Tues)

John,

It might be a little tricky trying to find your way into the rally site after dark. If it's that late, call someone at the rally and have them meet you at the ranger station.

John,

Tom is right would be pretty difficult to get to the Rally sight after dark.  I hope somebody there will PM you their phone nbr so you can call them to guide you in when you arrive. 

Back
Top Bottom