We're Trekkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

busyteach

Hello,

I've already started reading, but should take time to introduce myself.? Education is our business, and our RoadTrek is our RV choice right now because it's small enough to fit our driveway.? We're still working full time, so I read with envy of the many adventures.? Except for one lengthy trip out West, our excursions have to be shorter right now.

If any of you are traveling through Kentucky, don't miss Lexington and the Kentucky Horse Park.? All of our state parks have very nice and clean camping facilities.

I'm looking forward to reading the forum and so glad I found it.

busyteach"ing" in Kentucky

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are also glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  We hope you continue to enjoy the RV Forum.

Welcome to the RV Forum! There are Trekers here that love their travels in their Treks.

I love the Bluegrass country. When I was doing my student teaching at Lafayett High under Mr. Anthony McCord, back then, Cumberland Falls was my favorite state park. I understand that Jessmaine County put in tables and fire pits out below the Southern RR brige at High Bridge. I used to swim the river there across and back the summer I worked on building and grounds. And, KY in the fall is usually stunning. Thanksgiving was get the mistletoe time for Christmas. ?8)

I need a trip back to my alma mater, Asbury College!

I'll add my welcome to the forum. I have a couple of adult kids who live in Florence. KY.

Hi Busyteach,

It was good to read your post.  We have heard that the horsepark was a great campground.  My husband and I will be in the area the first part of October.  We'll be making a trip from So. Calif across the northern part of the country, drop down into the midwest, then head back home via the southern route.  I have family in Lexington, so we plan to spend a few days for a visit.

Marsha~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom