What an Amazing Journey !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-RV

Hi All

We thought our tour of the US and Canada was something adventurous, until we were directed to the following website :-

It belongs to a British couple, Barry & Margaret Williamson, who have been just about everywhere in a variety of motorhomes - last year they completed their THIRD "Round the World" Tour.

Their website makes for great reading - and could provide the insperation for someone thinking of touring outside the US

The first link shows the various Motorhomes they've had :-

http://www.magbaztravels.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=26&catid=68

The second is the Home Page for the website :-

http://www.magbaztravels.com/

Happy Reading

Paul

Edit :- After clicking on a few more of their webpages, I have to say that I think this is the most indepth travel log Ive ever seen for a Motorhomer - just looking at Croatia shows pages and pages of information, including details of 67 campgrounds - and that is for a relatively "unchartered" Country.

Thanks for the link Paul. I haven't read all the stories yet, but it was fascinating viewing all their photos.

Below, Ive copied PART of their tour thru Morocco.

Would YOU do it ? - I KNOW I wouldn't.  ;D

Paul

Edit: Here's a link to the article.

"Young men with holdalls made strange gestures whilst Renault 12's and black Mercedes prowled the narrow mountain roads. Just as the Rough Guide warned, they sometimes boxed us in before deciding that 6 tons of American motorhome would take a lot of stopping!"

That does it for me!

On the other hand, fascinating reading.

Ray D.

Please forgive me for this - we've just thought of it.

I just re-read the above and one statement sprang out "....Four Winds American motorhome Rosie...."

It got us thinking that just about everyone has a name for their RV - and we haven't.

So, we just came up with one.............WARREN? T

LMAO? ;D ;D

Paul

Paul,

I've replaced the copied text with a link to the article.  Our forum rules request that folks observe copyright and fair use (click the Rules button above). In addition to being published on their web site, the article was published in a magazine, so I have no idea who owns the copyright (e.g. the magazine may own it and they may have an agreement allowing them to publish on their web site). In any event, it would be appropriate to ask permission from the copyright owner to re-post that much of the text.

Back
Top Bottom