What are you paying for electric use (where charged separately)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes ours is a residential fridge/freezer. 120 volt, not 12 volt.

Haggard's RV Campground. Nancy; who owns the campground with her husband is great. Lately, been staying there a couple times/yr to visit our youngest and his family.
Only downside to this campground is the water. Harder than hell and lots of iron. Bring drinking water.
There's a campground in Penrose with city water. Haven't stayed there.....
Thanks. I see they close in the cooler months. Might not work for me, as I tentatively plan on stopping in March. If they're open, I'll check 'em out.

That's about 7 kwh per day. I'm betting you have a residential refrigerator. With one of the 4-door absorption refrigerators, your electric usage would be about double that.

As others have said, asking people how much their electric bills are isn't very helpful. But even asking how many kilowatt hours they use in a month might not be, either, if nothing else because of the huge difference in electricity usage between absorption refrigerators and residential refrigerators, which nobody ever factors in (or probably even knows about).
I have found the info interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks. I see they close in the cooler months. Might not work for me, as I tentatively plan on stopping in March. If they're open, I'll check 'em out.
Haggard's reopens in March. We were there last mid March.

Back
Top Bottom