What are your favorite Netflix movies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jackiemac said:
Molly's Game is on Amazon Prime......  it was good too.  Same actress.

Well it was on my list....It's a pay to watch....I'll just have to wait to see it.

However I'm in the middle of "12 monkeys" and love it

Gizmo100 said:
Well it was on my list....It's a pay to watch....I'll just have to wait to see it.

However I'm in the middle of "12 monkeys" and love it
Yes some stuff free here but pay for in US. Guess I get the best of both worlds  ;D

wife and i just watched a "chick flick" that was pretty good.  PS I love you.....

I like scifi and action but the occasional flick for the wife is okay!  LOL

I like scifi and action but the occasional flick for the wife is okay!  LOL

I dont like chick flicks. Somethings gotta get blown up or someones gotta die (but not the good guys) for me to like the movie.

cadee2c said:
I dont like chick flicks. Somethings gotta get blown up or someones gotta die (but not the good guys) for me to like the movie.

You sound more like my wife :) :)

I other hand have enjoyed some of the chick flick....Fried green tomatoes.....Murphy's Romance... to name a few

I kept hearing all about Bird Box so I finally watched it. I had no idea what it was about going into it. It's not the kind of movie I would usually choose to watch, but I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. In my opinion, it was pretty good for the most part, not one that I would expect the kind of talking about that it has gotten, but still ok.

Right now I'm watching 22 July.

I just saw the newer Ghostbusters on Hulu. I loved it. OMG the comedy in it. So much talent, Kate McKennons character, Melissa McCarthy's character, the layers and layers of subtle humor. I laughed more at this version than the one with the guys.

You may want to check out Mindhunter.  That one sucked me in and I binged the whole thing.

Stranger Things - but I like supernatural mysteries.  This one is well done.

House of Cards was GREAT until the last season. 

Black Mirror is very good.  Each episode is stand alone - I like it.

Netflix has a "steamy" movie section.  Some had amazingly good plots and were fun to watch with the Mrs.  Just make sure you shut off the outside speakers when watching some of these movies or you'll get interesting looks from your neighbors the next morning.  Don't ask me how I know ;-)

I just finished bing watching the travelers and love the show.

The 100 started out great but got tired of the same revolving plot.  I'll eventually get to watching this show again but in moderation.

Stranger things is a good one.  When will the next season come out?

BinaryBob said:
"Shameless"
William H. Macy is so talented.
The family is an utter train wreck, but I love how they support one another.

:)) :))...Not a family show but it is funny ....

RVMommaTo6 said:
I kept hearing all about Bird Box so I finally watched it. I had no idea what it was about going into it. It's not the kind of movie I would usually choose to watch, but I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. In my opinion, it was pretty good for the most part, not one that I would expect the kind of talking about that it has gotten, but still ok.
I didn't think it had much of a story. Bit underwhelming really. That 2 hours I won't get back  ::)

Welcome to the family.
In not particular order...
1. Wheelman
2. Brain on Fire
3. Dumplin
4. How it ends
5. What happened to Monday
6. The switch
7. Roma
8. Coco
9. Slience of the lambs
10. Good will hunting

I prefer movies over the TV/series, but there are a lot of good series too.  Have fun.  Bound to watch some duds but easy to hit the stop button and recalibrate :)

Back
Top Bottom