What are your favorite Netflix movies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bossyman

Can anyone of you watch Grace and Frankie. I feel like it is so underrated. This is really a nice thing to watch on the road (especially with your family). 

FastEagle

When you subscribe to NETFLIX you can use it on any devise that has WiFi. We have unlimited phone service and can watch NETFLIX on our cell phones/tablets/laptops. The most popular place I use the phone is while waiting at a doctors office. I use ear buds so there is no complaints about sound.

Popular movies for me has been; John Carter - the Two Popes - the Book of Ely.
Popular series for me has been; West Wing - Marco Molo - Tudors.
Game Show; Jeopardy

salty14

I love Netflix and watch pretty much an hour daily.  I too enjoy Grace and Frankie.  Currently watching Dolly Parton's Heartstrings.  Other faves include The 100; Stranger Things; Designated Survivor; and The Umbrella Academy.  Clearly I have an eclectic range!

udidwht

Watch....

I saw the devil (Korean)

Oldboy (Korean version)

WOW...Great stories!

kportra

Money Heist is a lesser known series made in Spain.  Really good in the mold of Oceans 11.

jackiemac

Site Team
Just watched the Farthest a documentary about Voyager it was pretty good.

Downsizing isn't too bad either. Matt Damon.

jackiemac

Site Team
bossyman said:
Watching prison break and just started watching stranger things.
We watched a few seasons of Prison Break years ago but didn't feel it was going anywhere so gave up on it.

Stranger Things is really good.

Plenty to choose from on Netflix, if you like sci-fi, The Expanse and Altered Carbon are pretty good.

Lou Schneider

Site Team
jackiemac said:
We watched a few seasons of Prison Break years ago but didn't feel it was going anywhere so gave up on it.

I've found many shows that are interesting in their first seasons often degenerate into repetitive global or intergalactic videogame wars or good guy vs. bad guy storylines after a while.  It's like they run out of fresh ideas and crank out tried and true plotlines to keep the paychecks flowing in.

garyb1st

Lou Schneider said:
I've found many shows that are interesting in their first seasons often degenerate into repetitive global or intergalactic videogame wars or good guy vs. bad guy storylines after a while. 

Then there are those that have a great story line and for some reason aren't renewed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrkevin
Top Bottom