What are your favorite Netflix movies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone of you watch Grace and Frankie. I feel like it is so underrated. This is really a nice thing to watch on the road (especially with your family). 

When you subscribe to NETFLIX you can use it on any devise that has WiFi. We have unlimited phone service and can watch NETFLIX on our cell phones/tablets/laptops. The most popular place I use the phone is while waiting at a doctors office. I use ear buds so there is no complaints about sound.

Popular movies for me has been; John Carter - the Two Popes - the Book of Ely.
Popular series for me has been; West Wing - Marco Molo - Tudors.
Game Show; Jeopardy

I love Netflix and watch pretty much an hour daily.  I too enjoy Grace and Frankie.  Currently watching Dolly Parton's Heartstrings.  Other faves include The 100; Stranger Things; Designated Survivor; and The Umbrella Academy.  Clearly I have an eclectic range!

Money Heist is a lesser known series made in Spain.  Really good in the mold of Oceans 11.

Just watched the Farthest a documentary about Voyager it was pretty good.

Downsizing isn't too bad either. Matt Damon.

bossyman said:
Watching prison break and just started watching stranger things.
We watched a few seasons of Prison Break years ago but didn't feel it was going anywhere so gave up on it.

Stranger Things is really good.

Plenty to choose from on Netflix, if you like sci-fi, The Expanse and Altered Carbon are pretty good.

jackiemac said:
We watched a few seasons of Prison Break years ago but didn't feel it was going anywhere so gave up on it.

I've found many shows that are interesting in their first seasons often degenerate into repetitive global or intergalactic videogame wars or good guy vs. bad guy storylines after a while.  It's like they run out of fresh ideas and crank out tried and true plotlines to keep the paychecks flowing in.

Lou Schneider said:
I've found many shows that are interesting in their first seasons often degenerate into repetitive global or intergalactic videogame wars or good guy vs. bad guy storylines after a while. 

Then there are those that have a great story line and for some reason aren't renewed.

We have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon. HBO Max, Apple+, Disney and Vizio has free TV. We have almost run out of things to watch. We do like mini series which are normally 8 episodes. The regular series takes too long between seasons unless you watch the ones that have been out and run their course. I watch some cooking shows like the Great British Baking Show, Master Chef, Iron Chef. Period prices like most any of the Queen shows. Game of Thrones. Better Get Saul. Most British are good; Downton Abbey, Upstairs Downstairs, Call the Midwife. Somebody mentioned Longmire. That was great. Justified was really good.

There are so many things to watch. Series, like Longmire, The Last Kingdom, The Good Witch, The Ranch. to name a few.
And a lot of good movies, show up there. A lot of somewhat obscure, but very well done films that would seldom make the theaters, but are worth your time.

I like Call the Midwife and I liked Queens gambit and I like Airial America, but I don't know if they are a Netflicks or not. I watched the White Queen and it was very interesting but not sure I would do that one again.
There are some series that I started, but at some point, the only thing they seemed to do is up the body count for killings. Then I stopped watching them. I liked the fixit shop something or other and I have watched Grace and Frankie and the Iron Chief and some things like that but.....
I watched a few "Nailed It" shows but the host lady grates on my nerves a bit so not so much.... Anne Of Green Gables was good even if they did not totally follow the books. I have watched all of the Harry Potter movies and I am sooooo glad I waited to watch them all together and AFTER I had read all the books.
My Dad loves the old westerns.

This is an old thread with some great suggestions. We don't watch a lot while RVing, but some of these will get a good look at home this winter. Thanks everyone!

Not Netflix thing it's Paramount Plus

The Offer

Excellent mini series about the difficulties encountered making The Godfather. Great acting and filming.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom