What did we buy? Can you help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClintonFamily

Hey everyone, my husband and I just bought Eddie-(a travel trailer) from a family member. We have all the paperwork but…the make of the trailer is not listed. We have looked all over the internet trying to find out what Eddie is! I am hoping that maybe someone on here can help us out!
Here is what we were told about Eddie(our new camper).
* he is a Travel Trailer -1994 valor Eddie Bauer edition

Thank you for help!

Attachments

• BDF8CC61-DE11-4C7A-BF85-D607CB6BF229.jpeg
    BDF8CC61-DE11-4C7A-BF85-D607CB6BF229.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 29
That's exactly what you bought...an Eddie.

Made by Valor Recreational in the 90s, they're now part of company called Alliance RV.

Alliance just came about maybe 2 years ago and Valor is just the brand name they use on their toy haulers, probably bought the rights to the name. Valor that made the Eddie was another manufacture that went out of business so I doubt Alliance would be of any help. The good thing is most parts used are most likely still available but might take some searching

The brand name & manufacturer of any RV more than 20 years old is pretty much irrelevant. There are no parts or tech support available after about age 10, even if the manufacturer is still in business. The good news is that much of any RV is built from common-use components made by 3rd parties and substitutes are often available even if the original is obsolete. Plus there are RV salvage yards that can sometime supply vintage parts.

Back
Top Bottom