What do British Sports car enthusiasts think of RVing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're new to rv-ing.  DH is the enthusiast, but we will be towing a 1978 MGB.  Another vehicle may be a better toad, but the B is paid for.

Can you tow the B 4-wheels-down? I'd think you'd need a trailer. Had an MG Midget back in the late 70s....lots of fun until the snow fell in Colorado.

Conkers eh?  Seems like a weird but appropriately destructive game for a young child.  I think if we could all play it with cranes it would catch on with the adult crowd as well

When I was a child, the boys in my school yard used to play "beat the snot out of the nerdy boy," which, unfortunately, was me.

Tom - I never could get to grips with playing Conkers in my youth - I always managed to hit my own knuckles with my conker as it missed its intended target and swung back round.? ;D

Is Conkers not played in the USA ?

Paul

I had to laugh.  Reminded me of the early days of my RVing.  Those gas station steel/cement posts are lurking awaiting the novice RVer.  Never did the fire tho but I could see that happening.  Lines of car behind you with no place to pull off.  Been there and done it!  Longest line I ever got in was behind a Harley Davidison Motorcycle.  It was raining and the guy only had on sunglasses at night on a two lane winding road.  No way I could pass and I knew everyone thought it was me.  When it sorted out we were redeemed, at least with the first two or three cars behind us.  Phil

Paul,

The secret is to find the guy with the largest/softest conker. It's big enough to hit and, being soft, yours will smash it to oblivion.

I'd long forgotten about the game when we came to the U.S., but I don't recall seeing it played here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom