What do you think, should I purchase the 2004 Holiday Rambler Presidential 30SK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awningard

I have the opportunity to purchase a 2004 Holiday Rambler Presidential 30FKS in mint condition that an elderly couple has  available on consignment. I've offered them $20,000 on this slightly used trailer. What do you think.......is it a good unit to buy for the money ? More importantly......... do you think my 2000 Suburban will pull it all things considered, it has trailer towing pkg (currently 3:73 gears, should I go to 4:10?) obviously sway/w.d. hitch I have. It's a great opportunity ,I know, but will the 'Bourban pull it? Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Can't answer your question without some data.

What model Suburban (1500 or 2500) and what engine and transmission? That will allow us to look up the GVWR and GCWR.

What is the unladen weight and GVWR of the Presidential? Need to know that to see if its fits within the limits of the Burb.

As for the Holiday Presidential, they are a fine coach. Have you looked up the current value in the NADA used RV guide? NADA Guides  In a private sale, I would not expect to pay more than low retail value.

Back
Top Bottom