What games are YOU playing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I play MS Solitaire game suite , and those games, and Sudoku and Ma Jong.
Still play several online games with grandkids -Call of Duty, and Age of Empires, and SW/TOR.
Also still play Project Entropia.

DH and I just took a five week course to learn American Mahjonng. We love the game and are meeting a lot of new Mahjonng friends. It seems like Mahjonng is making a come back. (American Mahjonng is not the computerized tile matching game on the internet.)
Eric and I regularly play American Mahjong in our community. We will miss playing while we are on our upcoming 2022 three month journey to Quartzite and surrounding areas.

We're packing our tiles just in case we cross paths with other Mahjong players during our journey.

Does anyone play Mexican Train Dominoes? Eric and I would like to learn and are considering buying a set. Do you think we will find other players while we're on the road?
Mexican Train is one of our favorite and takes up little space in the RV. We have a double 15 set.

Attachments

• IMG_6377.JPG
    IMG_6377.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 7
Usually only when we have company. Chicken Foot is a good dominoes game. Double 9's. Sort of similar to Mexican Train.

Rummy tiles is one I've been meaning to bring in the RV.

Nothing too mentally taxing ;)

I enjoy playing games like Call of Duty, Cyberpunk, Sniper, etc. in my free time. watching video game content such as georgenotfound. After a long day of work, I feel fantastic.

DH and I like to play American Mahjong when we are home in MN. We haven't found any American Mahjong players when we are on the road.

So...what is a popular game we should learn to play with other RVers.

We play acey-duecy backgammon, dominoes, and Yahtzee ourselves.
I like the idea of RV games to play with other RVers online. Like maybe campground/park trivia. Or RV tech trivia 'cuz I'm a geek.

We’ve never engaged in any board games with other RV’rs. Wife is very, very private, unless she knows you, other than being cordial ie; have nice day, have a safe trip etc., there will be little interaction. Having raised a special needs child(now an adult), she is very guarded on what she says.

Back
Top Bottom