What is a good brand clas A diesel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

panamarene

Hello my name is Rene from Holland end i live in Panama Panama at this moment.
So sorry for the bad English .

Several months I'm looking around on the internet for a good used diesel rv clas A
There are a lot of brands for sale!!

I?m looking for a good quality rv bud have not to match experience.
I noticed Thad foretravel end monaco  are still  looking  nice even when they are from 1992

They still are very expensive so if you compare them with other brands you can find a  match newer one for the same money.

What is smart to do?

I will use it to live in it for 10 months end than I maybe sell it again
I love good quality end I like easy selling.

Are there people ho can give me an advice?

Thanks ahead
Rene van Biene

Rene,

Welcome to the RV Forum.

Before buying a used motorhome, you might look at some of the articles in our library; Click the Library button above and select Newcomers need to know.

Hi Rene,

Welcome to the forum. There are many brands of RVs that are good. We own an American Coach Dream which is a high line coach. They don't make them anymore but the American Coach brand is very good. First you need to know if you want a gas powered coach or diesel. All American Coaches are diesel. These do cost more than gas powered.

The more expensive coaches have more features and better resale value. Diesels hold value better than gas - more demand on the used (re-sale0 market.

If you plan to keep the motorhome only one year, I strongly recommend buying a used diesel coach for the resale value. A coach about 4 years old will have suffered the worst of its loss of value (due to depreciation) and so you won't lose as much money as you might with a new one.

Rene:

Jim Dick gave you good advice, except perhaps a little clarification on terminology for a foreigner may help.  Jim mentoned that he has an American Dream.  American is a Brand name of Fleetwood Corp.  His statement "All American Coaches" may be confusing to  you, but in this context he is saying "American" Brand coaches, not all coaches made in America. 

Jim:  Sorry for interferring but I was trying to read your statement as a non-American might and saw that it could be confusing to those who do not have our command of the language. 

Daisy

Dear Daisy:
Our friends and  family from France have problems with my "American English"  I think I almost tried to marry my X Mother in law when I was using my high school French.    As bad as their English is, they want me to not use my broken French.  I look forward to seeing my flag.
Joe Bee

Daisy,

No problem! I never even thought about someone confusing the coach name with all U.S made coaches. Glad you caught it. :)

Joe and Jim:

Having grown up in a home with accents, I guess I'm just more attune to how the American words/phrases, slang, idioms can and have confused many of those with foreign backgrounds.  Sometimes simple first grade language seems to be the easiest for those circumstances, though I must admit, at my advanced age, that's pretty hard to do most of the time.  ;)

Daisy

Hello to you all;

Thanks for responding all of you

RV roamer i think i follow the advice to look at coaches of  +/- 4 years  old
Tom i checked the library , yes there is intresting information there.

Daisy, the mail of Jim dick was not confusing me, bud thanks for telling me.

Still i like people to trow up good brand names end why they have good experience with it. end what brand end type is selling the fastest

Thanks Rene

Back
Top Bottom