What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess it depends on my mood. But I can tolerate any of them for my breakfast meal. It's difficult to screw up a breakfast.

This morning, it was the Windy's Baconator. But I can also do the McDawny's, Burger King and Jack in the Box breakfast meals. Any of them. I rarely go to such places except for breakfast. And I can rotate through them all, as long as the dining room inside is open, as I go to these places on my electric motorcycle.

-Don- DeRidder, LA

Well, I like the hot counter at Pilot/FlyingJ
A good Corndog or a beef and bean Burrito will get me all the way to the next FlyingJ.

And MacDonald's is OK in a pinch. Good Coffee and a Bacon Biscuit works for breakfast. Their Quarter Pounder without that cheese passes for lunch.

Starbucks is also high on my fast food stop list.

I used to like McD's but since they started laying off humans and hiring computers not so much.
Taco Bell or Wendy's.. in that order The King is #3

Mostly however I like to sit down and tip a wait-person.

It's difficult to screw up a breakfast.
-Don- DeRidder, LA
You would think so but the last time I had a breakfast egg sandwich of some kind at Dunkin Donuts the "egg-like" substance they used was vile.

Not a fussy eater but on a strip that has all the major chains I'd typically favor Arby's or BK. Not familiar with many of the places mentioned here.

I used to like McD's but since they started laying off humans and hiring computers not so much.
Humans still have to program and maintain the "computers". The real problem is the lower paid muscle jobs are being replaced with more technical people. Of course, a few less people, but there are still people being hired indirectly.

-Don- DeRidder, LA

The Reno DMV went from one extreme to the other. It went from an all-day wait (if you could find a place to park) to no wait at all.

Parking lot now is about five times the size with many empty spots (and with EV chargers!) and 50 manned windows open to serve people. I registered this RV there, what a nice difference!

Before, I would go to Carson City to do any DMV business that could not be done on-line. Now, I bet many from CC is going up to the Reno DMV.

It seems to me that the new Reno DMV took future growth into consideration. It's almost too large for now!

The new DMV is about five more miles south of the old one.

-Don- DeRidder, LA

When we're traveling we mostly avoid fast food.

Around home we have lots of choices.
1. In-N-Out
2. Taco Bell
3. McD's
4. Jersey Mikes

I'm not a huge fan but if pressed Chick-fil-A is exceptionally good. In n out Burger if I have to. Buffalo Wild Wings used to be good not sure after takeover.

Probably doesn't count as a fast food restaurant, but the fried chicken in Safeway beats KFC in my opinion.
Since Covid, we tend to avoid eating in wherever we can.

Back
Top Bottom