What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breakfast, either McD's for a Sausage McMuffin with cheese, or Jack in the Box for the Croissant sandwiches.
Other meals, Carl's Jr/Hardee's or Rasing Cane's if available. RC's chicken beat Chick Filet and KFC any day.

Waffle House varies a lot from excellent to really bad.
I have noticed the same at Denny's with my favorite dinner dish there, the Chicken Bourbon Skillet. My favorite there used to be the salmon skillet, but they no longer serve that one.

Those chains get different cooks, and each can have their different ways of cooking. And it can vary from great to okay but not all that great. But I have not yet found a "really bad".

-Don- DeRidder, LA

Both Arby's and Culver's serve really good Ruben sandwiches. For those who have never tried a Ruben, it's corned beef, melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing.

Joel

Whatever happened to beef ribs? They used to be very common and now we cannot even find them at BBQ places (or very rarely).

-Don- DeRidder, LA
At least 2 of the 4 BBQ places in town often serve Beef ribs (Clark's cookout, and Big Thicket), out of the two I prefer Big Thicket by a wide margin, just don't care for the style of BBQ at Clark's (too much fat on everything, particularly brisket).

If anyone is ever in a town that has a Mission BBQ, you have to stop. Excellent food. These places recognize our veterans and police. They have a ton of pictures of local vets and police officers on their walls. Try to get there just before noontime. They do something special for the American flag.

I like a couple of them. There's a some I won't eat at.

Most recently, had my fix of In-N-Out in California. I don't rave about fast food, but theirs stands out. I enjoy how this place keeps it simple, keeps it moving, and uses simple ingredients. It tastes good and is reasonably priced.

If anyone is ever in a town that has a Mission BBQ, you have to stop. Excellent food. These places recognize our veterans and police. They have a ton of pictures of local vets and police officers on their walls. Try to get there just before noontime. They do something special for the American flag.
I strongly second Mission BBQ, both for the quality of their food and their dedication to vets and law enforcement! If you plan to be there for the noon flag ceremony, try to get there early to finish your meal first, since you'll be standing for a couple of minutes... ;)

I ALWAYS eat out is Sunday. Guess where you can not eat on Sunday.
I find Sunday mornings are the busiest times in most restaurants. A lot of it is people just getting out of church and want to then have their breakfast or brunch.

But if a business wants to lose money by not being open, it's their prerogative.

-Don- in Rainy (stuck in the RV all day!) Deridder, LA.

I find Sunday mornings are the busiest times in most restaurants. A lot of it is people just getting out of church and want to then have their breakfast or brunch.
I've been known to say "Humm. Church must just have let out" and last Sunday, to another customer, Weren't we just in the same building together?" (Yes. Church) But that's the original reason i did eat at C-F-A.. Now I have more reasons. And... I also like to sit and be waited on which they don't do. But there is more.. They just offend me in too many ways to talk about here.

Back
Top Bottom