Whats your favorite winter destination?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello RV family,

I'm a warm weather person.  Always have been.  So naturally, as winter approaches each year, the more I think of warm weather.

From time to time, I ponder a certain question. Don't know why, but I do.

Is everyone like me, or do we have some hardy cold weather people out there that love it so much, that they do not pine for the warmth during the winter?

or better yet, let me ask it this way:

What is your favorite winter destination?

Thanks,

HalfPriceGuide

After many years if traveling in Winters, to FL, Ala, La, and Tx, Last winter after stopping in TX we migrated to  AZ.  Have purchased bits of property here and love it.  Son now lives here and says he'll never leave.  Everyone loves warmth, and many love the variety of season.  We too enjoy the snow and ice in IL, In, Ia, Mich, Wis, NY, Penn, and etc while we are here just outside of Phoenix.  Now if we want to see snow in Jan or Feb, we walk outside and Look N, S, E, or W at the mountain tops,  that's close enough after listening to our ddaughter ack in IL complain about being without power for 9 days.  Some of the temps there reached 9 degrees.  OUch  Glad I'm here, even if the MH is just sitting in storage, aging and depreciating.  JMHO

I used to enjoy the cold weather. Now, I'm looking forward to leaving here next week headed for Death Valley, Pahrump, and Quartzsite. I think the minus 1 last week got to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom