Where are pictures from Q 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lucy,

The only photos I've seen from the rally are in the QZ 2007 rally topic, some attached to this message and some attached to this message and a few others in the same topic. I'll gladly add photos to the forum photo gallery if someone wishes to upload them (or email them to me) and agrees to them being added to the gallery for the benefit of all members.

Last year several folks gave me photos, including some on disk, and told me to use them as I saw fit. As always, due attribution was given for any and all photos used.

Sorry we didn't get to see you this year; Other commitments and plans took us east.

I thought somebody said they posted some. I have some that Jerry Fitzgerald took of the 12 Days of Quartzsite and our hat contest. I'll send them to you in an email and you can post them properly.

We had a great time as always but missed those who could not be there this year. Next year...

Want to comgratulate Bob Buchcanan for the excellent pics he displayed on the other thread.  It just reminds me of what I missed this year and was so privileged to be a part of last year,.  But why all the coats?  They were acting as if were cold out there.  Hey gang this is Arizona  Shorts weather. 

Thanks Lucy, looking forward to the photos.

Received your photos Lucy - a big thank you! I'll get them and others I've received since into the forum Photo Gallery, probably late tomorrow. (It's almost midnight here, I'm pooped and we have a busy day tomorrow).

lucyakers said:
Sorry to be dense but I can't find them! Tried photo album and library...

Hi Lucy:

Several took pictures at the rally -- including myself. I have posted quite a few low res versions of mine on the sign up thread (including the group shot) as have others. If you have been reading that thread, I also mention several times how I plan to get my pics to anyone interested in receiving them. I also announced this at all of the evening campfires. That will make it much easier to download all my shots in one file plus they will be large enough to make prints from.

Glad that you got a copy of Jerry's pics -- plus I hope you've found the others posted by Ron Marabito and myself.

Sure good to see you again, Lucy . . . and we missed you this evening. We got the fire even bigger than the night before. :)

Well why would I look in the sign-up thread for "during" pictures??? You men and your sense of order...

Thank you to everybody for all of the "adult supervision" I received and the wonderful company.

If you missed Q this year, do plan to attend next.

lucyakers said:
Well why would I look in the sign-up thread for "during" pictures??? You men and your sense of order...

LOL Lucy. We'll see what we can do about that. Having rally photos in the photo gallery will make it easier folks coming into the forum at a later date to find them along with photos from other forum rallies and events. I'll get to work when we get back to the coach later this evening.

Back
Top Bottom