Where are the fuses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a return trip from a rally yesterday, the Pioneer radio/GPS/monitor
and rear view mirror that showed the outside temp and driving
direction stopped working - looks like no power to the units. I have
looked for the fuse but have not been able to find it. Our 04 MADP
4301 on a Spartan Chassis has fuses in the drivers side front storage
compartment, as well as in the bathroom. Is there another place where
fuses are located? Anyone else had this problem? Thanks

Mike

Every coach builder puts the fuses in different places. Your best bet is to call Newmar customer service and ask them.

Common places for fuses.  NOTE: Fuses are divided into 3 categories

1: "House" fuses, (run stuff that is in the house part of the MH) A power panel, often near the ac power panel, note 1b: this is not the panel you are looking for

2: Vehicle fuses #1: These are the "Standard" fuses that one would expect to find on any truck, This is often under the dash, or in a glove box, exactly where varies from truck (Chassis) manafacturer to chassis manafacturer)  Note 2b: This is the first place to look

3: Truck add-ons, this is the "Truck" stuff that is there because it's a motor home... Can be anywhere

4: inline fuse (in the power line to the device  Note 4b: I don't think you have those on the radio/monitor

Thanks for the responses.  I believe there are additional fuses located in the shore power compartment that I ned to check the next time I am at the motor home.

Mike

Now that is an odd place for the 12 volt fuse.

I did forget the one other place manafactureres put fuses.

Up under and behind where it is impossible to get at them no matter what you do without taking half the vehicle apart.

NOte: Behind what varies from maker tomaker

This applies to every kind of vehicle maker from battery operated kiddie cars, to motorcycles, to cars, small trucks, BIG trucks and of course motor homesbb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom