Where are you going camping this Memorial Day weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ziplock

Or maybe you are staying home or put at your regular site?

We are at our sticks and bricks for the holiday weekend.

Now that we can go at any time we'll wait till a week day.

I did love camping on weekend warrior weekends though. Especially the first one, which is Memorial Day around here. So much energy vibes from everyone.

It's gonna be CHILLY though here on the east coast this weekend.

Heck, I have the wood stove going tonight and will all weekend in my s&b. High of 57 degrees for the next 3 days here.

Waving at everyone!

Have a great holiday weekend and remember.

We’re not going any place because mama has a broken foot. Just as well because it looks like it’s suppose to rain all weekend here in New England.

We arrived at our Adirondack cottage site from a friend's farm in VT yesterday. We'll stay here until we head down to Gilbert Lake State Park near Laurens, NY next Friday after celebrating our 57th anniversary the day before with our two daughters. A neighbor stopped by and dropped off the keys to their boat so we could use it while they're away for the weekend, but the weather isn't looking too favorable here for the next couple of days, so we may not get to enjoy it.

We will be at the entrance to Yellowstone National Park, but then we have been here 2 weeks and will be here till end of Sept. We get to marvel at the traffic backed up through town.

Camping for the weekend at my place in the woods in an RV resort. Plan to stay here for the Summer and Fall. After setting up TT, had to immediately rush to the resort shelter because of Tornado warning along with a fierce and loud thunder storm.

We found a really nice boondockers welcome site east of Syracuse, NY. We full time and try to find places like this for holidays, if possible. Monday we head over to Green Lakes State Park for 4 nights.

Turned in my laptop, badge and phone yesterday - Officially retired!

This weekend we are closing up the house in Dayton, turning over the keys and then Tuesday-ish I'll head back to Florida. Or Wednesday... Or Thursday... Heck, I can go or stay any damn time I want to now - LOL...

The only major glitch was "porting" my cell number out of the company. Long story short it's a "process" that should have been easy but I totally failed last night. After 1 1/2 hours on the horn with Verizon I still don't have my new phone set up. I had to buy a burner at WM last night just to be connected.

Additionally (Apple Rant) I found there is no "easy way" to export your contacts from an Apple device. I d/l 3 different apps and failed. I finally old schooled it and hand wrote out 30 (of over 100) stored numbers. Apple has simply decided that my data is their data and they won't make it easy to get my own data out.

I'm switching 100% android as Apple are basically a bunch of criminals - My 2 year old phone would hold a charge no longer than 4 hours. So new phone, watch and tablet as well as a new Dell laptop. All adventures in getting them set up.

Sorry to add a bit of Debbie Downer to the thread. Let's remember our hero's - "Land of the free because of the Brave..."

Turned in my laptop, badge and phone yesterday - Officially retired!

This weekend we are closing up the house in Dayton, turning over the keys and then Tuesday-ish I'll head back to Florida. Or Wednesday... Or Thursday... Heck, I can go or stay any damn time I want to now - LOL...

The only major glitch was "porting" my cell number out of the company. Long story short it's a "process" that should have been easy but I totally failed last night. After 1 1/2 hours on the horn with Verizon I still don't have my new phone set up. I had to buy a burner at WM last night just to be connected.

Additionally (Apple Rant) I found there is no "easy way" to export your contacts from an Apple device. I d/l 3 different apps and failed. I finally old schooled it and hand wrote out 30 (of over 100) stored numbers. Apple has simply decided that my data is their data and they won't make it easy to get my own data out.

I'm switching 100% android as Apple are basically a bunch of criminals - My 2 year old phone would hold a charge no longer than 4 hours. So new phone, watch and tablet as well as a new Dell laptop. All adventures in getting them set up.

Sorry to add a bit of Debbie Downer to the thread. Let's remember our hero's - "Land of the free because of the Brave..."
But, but, what about the status symbol of owning overpriced technology? Bwwwwaaaaahahaha!!!

I have an inexpensive Moto G Power that is snappy fast and holds a charge forever. My GF has a less expensive Moto than mine that is almost as fast as mine and has the same battery life. And, I always enjoy the opportunity to point this out to my iphone loving friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom