Where in Elkhart would you get slide seals replaced?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob T

Finding that the slide wipers/seals on drivers slide are tearing at bottom. The wipes used to come out when slide does but not doing so now. See a tear in vertical wipe on front side.

Since Elkhart is RV business oriented town, I?m thinking that might be the place to get this done and as we will be heading towards Florida in October I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a place that does quality work for fair price.

If anyone has a suggestion if would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Bob

We had a really good experience with RV One, the owner Dave is hands on. They did minor body work, AC seal replacement and a new slide motor. A friend had a good experience with Master Tech.
I would stay away from Charger Enterprises, they did warranty work on our 5th wheel and did more damage than repairs.
as soon as you decide on a shop call and get an appointment because a lot of the shops there are also doing warranty work for the factories (that's how we ended up at Charger) and are very busy.

Thank you SMR, I will do some reading on them.

Was given the name of Master Tech RV in Elkhart also.
Has anyone dealt with them?
Comments, thoughts?
TIA

Bob

We had ours replaced 6 years ago at Elkhart Sales and Service (574) 262-9499‬). They are still in great shape and the job was done very nicely. We since have stopped there 4 times for service work as we travel through and each time the work has been great.

Back
Top Bottom