WHERE in the WORLD is the house battery on a 1995 Dodge Pleasureway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeff syman

I have looked EVERYWHERE in my Dodge Pleasureway for the "house" battery that runs the house lights and starts the generator. I CANNOT find it! I've taken off EVERY panel in the rear of the van, looked underneath for a battery tray...NOTHING! I called the company and they said, "there,s a battery tray under the rear of the van. You have to lift up a cover that's carpeted and held down by a couple of screws" Oh YEAH??? I've searched for HOURS and found nothing. Could someone PLEASE tell me SPECIFICALLY where it is? I've literally spent two full days looking for it!! Thanks and kind regards, Jeff

Here is a post from a Class B forum that I Googled: 
My van is a '95 P'Way on a Dodge 350 chassis. The battery is slung beneath the floor at the rear, right hand corner of the van. Access is via a panel in the floor in the right rear corner of the "underbed" storage that is only accessible through the open rear van door. The panel is carpeted. There are actually 2 access panels under there. One is access to a storage area for, e.g., water hose, tool bad, wheel jack, etc., but the other houses the battery.
Of course things might have changed between 92 and 95

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
      Here is a post from a Class B forum that I Googled: 
My van is a '95 P'Way on a Dodge 350 chassis. The battery is slung beneath the floor at the rear, right hand corner of the van. Access is via a panel in the floor in the right rear corner of the "underbed" storage that is only accessible through the open rear van door. The panel is carpeted. There are actually 2 access panels under there. One is access to a storage area for, e.g., water hose, tool bad, wheel jack, etc., but the other houses the battery.
Of course things might have changed between 92 and 95

Ed

Everything I found stated that the battery was in the rear of the RV.....So what ED said

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom