Where is Ex-Calif?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, the last time he posted was on 10/8 but he was here a few days ago:

Ex-Calif​

Joined May 15, 2020
Last seen Sunday at 6:46 AM
Must be a glitch. I see him as posting on 10/28 the last time. Nothing recently that I could find. I’ll keep looking.

Maybe he can't type on here for the last month, only read?

Rene, I agree that his last POST was 10/28, which was what Tom also said. But if you go to MEMBERS/Registered Members and search for "EX" you'll find that it says he was last SEEN last Sunday, as you apparently overlooked, included in more than one post:

Ex-Calif​

Joined May 15, 2020
Last seen Sunday at 6:46 AM

People don't ALWAYS post when they're logged in here and lurking.

If his computer is running Windows XP he will no longer be able to reply. He will only be able to view the forum.

I have XP on one of the computers I use and last month was no longer able to reply on here nor on Facebook and several other sites. Internet security has changed.

I use my Windows 7 laptop to reply now.

If his computer is running Windows XP he will no longer be able to reply. He will only be able to view the forum.

I have XP on one of the computers I use and last month was no longer able to reply on here nor on Facebook and several other sites. Internet security has changed.

You are running a pretty significant security risk by using an end of life OS. I would start saving the pennies for a new one.

And how is your ancient flip phone working our for you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom