Where is the El Paso thread???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Tom:

I know I am not the best at finding stuff here on the forum, so please forgive me.  It is 5:43 am here at an Escapee Park with no wifi and we are using our cell phone to get on.  I thought it would be a simple matter to locate the El Paso thread and print out Bob Buchanan's instructions for bypassing the busy I10 at EP, but for some reason I cannot find the thread!!!???

I tried searching under El Paso, and examined all the threads in Destinations.  I started the thread so it should be easy to find.  My minutes begin counting in about 15 minutes and I am over my limit for the month.

Did the thread get wiped out?

I will try again very briefly in about an hour when we pull out;.  I really dread not having those instructions.  Thanks in advance for any help you or anyone else can give me for locating that thread.  I should have copied it a few days ago but thought it would be easy to get the morning of.  Duh!  ::)

Smoky

Ah Poo!

I found it right where it should be under trips.

I finally realized you had a link to view all my own posts, and used that link to find it.  Don't know why El Paso did not show up on my search ... but hey, not the first time I have had trouble.  Operator error I am sure.

Sorry to bother you.  We are now ready to brave the jungles of El Paso.  ;D

Tom

Administrator
Glad you found it Smoky. Your 5.43am was 4.43am here and, although I was up, I hadn't been online because I was doing other things.

FWIW I plugged "El Paso" (without the quotes) into Advanced Search and there it was. But the Show your posts link that you used can be a good way to find stuff if you know you've posted in a particular topic.

An alternative for topics where you haven't posted, but know who did post, is to include their user name in the by user field in Advanced search. So, for example, if I search on "El Paso" by user "Smoky", I'm presented with only your messages containing El Paso.

Have a safe trip.

Smoky

Thanks for the tips Tom.

I am wondering if my previous problems with search came during the wee hours of the morning.  The time of day might have been the problem before LOL!  ;D

Top Bottom