Where to buy RV tires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

n880ep

sorry if this topic has been beaten to death before.  I have a 2000 Georgie Boy Landau.  They say the tires need to be replaced every 6-7 years.  I'm fine with that, but where do you feel you find the best tire buys?  Does Sams sell RV tires, or do I need to go to a dealer.  I live in Tampa, FL.  Thank you.

I just bought four new tires for my car at Costco, and they had a sign in their window that said that they sold RV tires!  If that's true at the Costco in your area, look into it.  Costco beat Big O Tires by more than 25%!  Instead of paying around $400 I spent around $300.

Depends on the tire size, somewhat.  For light truck tires, most any tire store like Discount Tire will have them.  Just shop price.  For larger truck tires, such as our 275/80R22.5 tires, you need to go to a truck tire store, like Wingfoot or Purcell.  Again, it pays to shop price.

Since you mentioned Sam's, every time I go to our local store I see a big sign that says "We sell RV tires!" on the sales floor... not unlike the one irv described at Costco.  ;)  Give them a call and get a quote, and check all the other tire shops in town too.  It's that easy!

sams sells tires for rv's but not if they are bigger than 18 inches.... they can't mount them.  I'm going to georges wholesale tires. harberson swanson recommended them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom