Where to buy vintage Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewRver19

I am seeking help finding the Best known online stores to find parts for vintage Camper Parts. I am restoring a 1970 Holiday Rambler travel trailer. I am new to the RV/camper community and would really love to get some of the knowledge you guys have when finding parts. Currently I am restoring the door, ceiling and the electrical. Help in those areas would be great but I plan to do a full Restore so any help would be awesome. Thanks

*doesn't have to be parts made in the 70s just would like a simple "take off broken parts and replace with new working parts"

NewRver19 said:
I am seeking help finding the Best known online stores to find parts for vintage Camper Parts. I am restoring a 1970 Holiday Rambler travel trailer. I am new to the RV/camper community and would really love to get some of the knowledge you guys have when finding parts. Currently I am restoring the door, ceiling and the electrical. Help in those areas would be great but I plan to do a full Restore so any help would be awesome. Thanks

*doesn't have to be parts made in the 70s just would like a simple "take off broken parts and replace with new working parts"
Not to be insulting, but why would you want to do this? RVs are not like cars. Old RVs are generally worthless, not classics like cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom