Where to find these parts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JerryofWV

2005 Monaco Monarch SE

I am looking for the convex mirror for the passenger side.
Does anyone know where I can buy one?

I also need the gauge for my propane tank.

Photos attached.

Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 52
  • Gauge.jpg
    Gauge.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 39
They also have plenty of used mirrors at the RV Shop just north of the junction of 95 and the flea market road at Quartzsite.

The have them in the back room where all the surplus parts are.
Most are Velvac.

Edit:  Just looked at the picture again and see that you just need the convex lower mirror.  I was thinking about the entire mirror head.

General RV has 'em on the rack some of their stores.. I'll be picking one up in a bit over 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken 4 weeks if I am mistaken as to which store..

About 65 dollars as I recall... At least I think it was General RV. may have been Camping World.

It looks like a Velvac brand mirror.  Parts can be ordered direct from Velvac on their website and the site helps identify the model.
https://www.velvac.com/where-buy/order-rv-mirrors

Don't overlook used.  We picked up an identical mirror at a junk yard.  They had a Winnebago product and the mirror was identical to our Rexhall Aerbus.  Don't look specifically for one for your Monarch.  The used mirror looked good and cost $100.00.  The replacement from Velvac was more than $400.00.

Thats a Ramco Engineering mirror..( It says so right on the mirror), Go to Ramco Eng. website and you will find the replacement glass ,, know your model number..( also found on the frame) >>>Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom