Whether you believe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Back2PA

that He has risen, or chocolate bunnies, Happy Easter everyone!  :)

There is a story I heard many years ago that goes something like this.
Back in the USSR (Communist Russia) a Propaganda minister was preaching for like 2 hours on why there is no God.  he wound up with a challenge to anyone to prove him wrong.

An old man accepted.

The minister of lies said to him "Will you need much time.. these people have been here for a long time and need to go home for a meal.

He replied: Just a minute or two.

The official was in wonder.

The old man stepped up to the mic.  And in a voice both Clear and Strong said "HE IS RISEN"
There was a short period of total silence. than the crowd all with one voice responded ALLELUJAH1

(The pre-communist Easter Greeting in Russia)    The man had proven his argument just that fast.

DO I believe he is risen. YES I DO.  Chocolate bunnies.. Well those too for I have seen them.

Practically all in our immediate family are Atheist (SIL is not and grandkids are too young to know) but we celebrate Easter and Christmas. Not as a religious event but as a time of year to bring family together. Today we are having a Taco Bar Brunch. Our Catholic friends are joining us. And there will be chocolate bunnies and an Easter cake in the shape of a bunnie.

Ernie n Tara said:
I'm with Gary. Best wishes to you, either way.

Ernie

P.S. Atheism is just as much a religion as any other.

Yeah, I?m pretty religious about my Atheism. Having said that Atheism is a belief not a religion. We believe there are no gods and we do not worship any higher being. We are more scientific in our beliefs. And I get to sleep in every day.

Back2PA said:
that He has  risen, or chocolate bunnies, Happy Easter everyone!  :)

Or that the easter bunny has risen lol.....  happy post easter everyone.  sorry for the late reply.  GB us all :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom