Why does my avatar show as insert on some thread avatars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only see this on threads I post in, I never see it for the last person to post, which I suspect is the way it's designed.

I don't know if it is a browser, windows or device issue but it clearly has been inconsistent in its behavior. Like I said, my new laptop running Win 11 and I now see it as intended.

I don't know if it is a browser, windows or device issue but it clearly has been inconsistent in its behavior. Like I said, my new laptop running Win 11 and I now see it as intended.
It hasn't been inconsistent for me on my Win7 Pro desktop machine or on my Win10 laptop, using various browsers (Chrome, Opera), but mostly Firefox or Waterfox (a Firefox derivative). I rarely use this site on my (Android) phone or a tablet, so don't recall.

OK, I just checked, and it does work on my iPad with Firefox. It also does the same on my Android phone with Firefox.

I too was looking for the inset in the wrong place, i.e. in the actual replies to the thread. Now that I learned to look at the list of all threads in a given forum, I see the insets. They seem to indicate what Skookum described. Mystery solved, I think.

Back
Top Bottom