Window replacement options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kiss6669

During a recent trip across Washington State, my coach front windshield had a crack starting from the top and bottom middle of the spilt window. I sent an email to the local Fleetwood factory (Oregon) to get a quote on a replacement but they haven't responded yet (it's been months).

Anyone in the PNW have a resource for windshield replacement?

Not Oregon but just had a window replaced by Duncan Glass, extremely professional. They are nationwide and very familiar with RVs. Their main number is (574) 294-6852.

rv glass solutions in colberg (eugene) oregon are national and very competitive.  http://www.rvglassexperts.com/

We just had to replace ours yesterday both where bad. No insurance because we just bought it and would not pass inspection this way. Hope it works out for you. Rv glass solutions is good choice and it is close by. Enjoy the ride.

Got a quote for $1,234 for glass and installation from RV Glass Solutions. Checking with insurance to see what they will cover, but looks like they are going to be my option. Thanks for everyone's input, this site has been a great help for me with just 1 year of being a RV owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom