Winegard antennas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl P

Hello to all you Folks in the RV Forum Community.

I Just had an experience that I need to share with as many RVers as possible.

I have just retured from a month enjoying Branson MO. The first week there my sattelite Dish quit working. No service centers to be found so I
sent an Email to Winegard.  Guess what?  They not only retured my Email they Called personally to try to help me. I thought it was the remote switching panel and even though TIm (this great service Tech) said he doubted that was the problem he got a new one shipped to Me in Branson in 3 days.  He was right.. Still did not work.  Next he helped me by sending instructions so I could take my dish down to travel.
After I got home I again asked for help. Tim said he thought it best to send the electronic box to them so they could check it out at the factory.
I sent it on a Tuesday and had a brand new one back on the following Monday. They went way above and beyond normal service.

If any one out there is thinking of a new dish or any antenna, you can not find a better company do business with than Winegard.
People who take care of business like they do need to be recognized...Thus this post.

Sincerly
Earl P

That's a great endorsement for Winegard. Glad to hear they took good care of you.

Back
Top Bottom