Winterization of the Eagle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Winterizing activity begins today.  With Temps as low as 16F and highs only in the 60/s it is past time to accomplish winterizing of the Eagle.  Departing Sam's Camp this morning and heading SOUTH to Texas for a Grandbaby fix.

Ron,

Temp 63 degrees, clear skies, very light breeze. Just downright beautiful day down here in Texas !

Have a safe trip.

ps: DONT BRING ANY OF THAT COLD STUFF WITH YOU  :D ;D ;)

Thanks all.  We try to be safe.  We got out of Lewistown before the next snow storm coming on Monday so hopefully we have left all the cold behind.

Overnighting at Glenrock, Wyo and weather is quite mild here.  Sam even let me drive a whole 80 miles today. :D

Hi Ron,

Have a safe trip. We're headed out this morning for Florida. Will stop at Chet's and our son's. Unfortunately he's off playing  in the Med and Persian Gulf. Should be home by Sunday.

Howdy, Ron and Sam.
Glad to hear that you are clearing out of that cold country!! We are spending the winter at the SKP co-op in Hondo, TX.  We hope that you have a safe trip. Please keep in touch.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Thanks Liz & Jack.  We got out just in time.  Tomorrows highs are frocast to be 21F with snow.  Should be in the Dallas area Tuesday.  Maybe we will see you in Tx this winter.

Winterization of the Eagle has been completed with our arrival in the Dallas Fort Worth area Monday evening.  Although it is a bit cool today it isn't freezing like at Sam's Camp.  Got out in time yesterday high at Sam's Camp was 3 F with snow.  Will be here for about a week or so then will migrate South to see the Grand daughter in League City, South of Houston.  We might even head over to Hondo after that.

Ron,

You beat us south but we had to stop in VA for a grandkids fix. Should be at TGO on Sunday. At least I was back in shorts today!!! :)

Had enough cold and glad we left when we did. ?Mondays high at Sam's Camp was a bit chilly. ;D[br]Date Posted: November 01, 2006, 04:56:55 PM
Jim Dick said:
Ron,

You beat us south but we had to stop in VA for a grandkids fix. Should be at TGO on Sunday. At least I was back in shorts today!!! :)

We are visiting the grand daughters here.

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!!! with all this talk of warm weather and flying south I AM SO JEALOUS!!!
I keep putting off putting antifreeze in ,? keep hoping to get in ONE MORE WEEKEND.? just one more!!!
I'm not sure that is going to happen so the pink stuff might be going in this weekend? :'( :'( :'(

What's pink stuff? I'm west of Phoenix and sitting out back on the patio with the laptop, in shorts and no shirt on playing with the dog.  Thinking about going golfing in the AM.  Might get chilly for the wife tonight going to drop down into the upper 50's  BRR she says.  Probably hit the seimming pool in a few minutes.  Life is rough but someof us have to keep up the image for the rest of us.    Loving every minute of it.

Southwest Florida was in the mid-high eighties today, we are hoping it cools down into the high 70's by weekend.

Yep having the option to winterize by heading South is rough but somebody has to deal with it and we are glad to. ;D ;D :D ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom