Wolf Creek power cord...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Longshore

I am waiting on a WC 890. It should ship in two weeks or so. I am wondering where the receptacle for the power cord from the truck is. My truck is the GMC CCSB 3500 and the bed plug is in the rear on the driver's side. Would a little 2 ft jumper work or would I need a longer one.
I'm trying to not be the guy who spends more money than I already have by buying these kind of things at the dealer.

Thanks guys!!

Apparently nobody here knows the WC 890 and your truck well enough to guess how the cord & outlet match up. You don't actually know you will need anything, right? I guess you will just have to wait see. I'd be inclined to make whatever I needed, just to get an exact fit.

Apparently nobody here knows the WC 890 and your truck well enough to guess how the cord & outlet match up. You don't actually know you will need anything, right? I guess you will just have to wait see. I'd be inclined to make whatever I needed, just to get an exact fit.
Hey Gary thanks for getting back to me. On another board they tell me its up front on the WC840s and 850s. So that means I will need a longer jumper. The 890s are new, but I would bet they are the same in that regard. Find out soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom