Woody Is Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woody

Just wanted everyone to know that I made it over here. From a brief look at the various sections it looks like a lot of the folks from the other Forum are already here.
Just a bit about myself:
I'm a 61 yr. old retired police officer from Indiana. I have a 1993 Pace Arrow that I bought a couple of years ago. I'm spending my retirement traveling in the motorhome, doing some light woodworking, and spoiling my five grandchildren.

Woody

Welcome Woody,

Hope you like what you see here.  Please feel free to take part in nay of the discussions or start a discussion.  Where in Indiana are you from?  We travel through Indiana almost every year on our way to Traverse City to see Sam's mother.  Glad to see you made it here.

Woody sure is nice to have those grandkids I call mine my grands ;D My 14 yr old grandson wants to help me with mine. He can't wait to drive it. Nice to meet you  Donna

Woody,

Glad to see that you made it over here.  Yes, the denizens of the old forum seem to be finding their way to this location.  Most seem to like it better - no ads  ;D ;D.

Back
Top Bottom