World Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chin  Well done  Loved re viewing it all over again.  It  the Football Cardinals will  let Denny Green alone and get him some help on the offensville line, he will produce a winning team.  Maybe not a championship team but a winner.  You have to walk before you run.  I'll just root for good football anywhere

Chin:

Great video, a real piece of memorabilia for a Card fan.  I am envious of your seat selection.  I can't get a seat that good at a regular season Oriole game.

Nope.

The Orioles have a really loyal fan base, even during losing seasons.

Because of the difficulty getting good seats, before we left Maryland, we began going to the Bowie Baysox games in Bowie Maryland.  A lovely new bandbox stadium with even better food than Camden Yards (which is expensive but outstanding) at a much less expensive price. 

I became reunited with the old love of minor league baseball.  Very much like Bull Durham. (Kevin Costner)  For 12 bucks you can get a seat right over the 1st base (home) dugout.  Around you are many sponsor families.  Sponsor families are those families who are local and provide room and board to the players,  This means the players are always hanging over the seats and talking to their adopted families.  These are just 18 and 19 year old kids!!

I saw many current major leaguers and talked with them up close when we went to those Bowie games.  And we loved the fireworks every night and the contests where they bring the fans on the field.  A very intimate setting and nothing compares to the entertainment value you receive for 12 bucks!!

My condolences on the Bronco loss this week.  AFC rules!  <g.

Didn't really expect the Broncos to win but we always have hope....and at least they did put on a good show.

We loved going to the minor league baseball games when we lived in San Antonio.....those guys play a lot more for the love of the game than the rich, arrogant bozos playing in the majors.

Nice stadium the Orioles have with Camden yards.....especially that awesome Coke sign.

Hey John what chanel are those other games going to be telecast on and when?  OOPS Sorry those games are canceled til next year.  DARN    Here  Kitty Kitty Kitty.  LOL  Detroit just has to become a mean town again Like St Louis  Most Dangerous to Live in.  Those towns allways seem to win.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom