Yellowstone Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
The annual RV Forum Yellowstone Rally will be held July 2 though July 10, 2005 at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, MT.  Telephone number for the park is 406-646-4466.

Betty Brewer said:
The annual RV Forum Yellowstone Rally will be held July 2 though July 10, 2005 at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, MT.? Telephone number for the park is 406-646-4466.

Darn, will miss it again as we will be in the sound area of WA.

BTW, will anyone be at the Newmar rally in Salem OR June 20 to 25??

Jim

Betty:

We are headed to New England from Seattle that week, might be able to stop in for a day or so.

Hope to see you then.

We will probably be in Green River, Wyo for part of that time and then heading for Sam's Camp.  Doesn't look like we will make it.

Phil,

Sorry can't make it because we will be in New Foundland about that time.

Jerry & Ardra

We just may be there at that time.  We stayed at Grizzly 2 years ago and loved it.  A very nice campground.  Since we now tow, my husband wants to stay there longer.  We are heading west from PA the last week of June.  We will need to make reservations.

Betty Brewer said:
The annual RV Forum Yellowstone Rally will be held July 2 though July 10, 2005 at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, MT.  Telephone number for the park is 406-646-4466.

We have sent in reservations for July 1 through leaving July 11.  Hope that a few others will also show up.

DonJordan said:
Betty Brewer said:
The annual RV Forum Yellowstone Rally will be held July 2 though July 10, 2005 at the Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, MT.? Telephone number for the park is 406-646-4466.

We have sent in reservations for July 1 through leaving July 11.? Hope that a few others will also show up.

We might even be home before or about the time people leave.  GG

Jim

James Godward said:
DonJordan said:
We have sent in reservations for July 1 through leaving July 11.  Hope that a few others will also show up.

We might even be home before or about the time people leave. GG

Jim

That would be great.  It would be nice if we could get together.

We have made reservations.  Brenda called today and said she never heard of Betty Brewer or the RV Forum.

She has reservations for us, the Jordans and Phil Bullock.  She will try to put us together.  As reservations pour in, it will be harder for her to do that - so...

To repeat the number for Grizzly RV Park, it's 406-646-4466.  Try to talk to Brenda, she may remember us.

Joel,

Glad to see that you will be joining Phil and Doris and Betty and me at the Grizzly RV park at West Yellowstone.  What is your arrival date?  Betty and I are planning on arriving on Friday, July 1 and departing on Monday, July 11.

Brenda sounds like the no-so-happy person we talked to in person when we visited Grizzly. It's a nice park, but "she" needed some happy pills. We drove on to the West Yellowstone KOA - huge mistake.

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your post as it brought up an issue of our new calendar.  I post the events that are relayed to me.  I have not  made any contacts with the parks.  My name only appears as the person who posted the event on our forum calendar.  I'll do some thinking on how to eliminate any confusion with my name.  Terry and I will be in Clark Fork Idaho during this time so we will not attend but a hope all of you have a good time.

Betty,

Who is in charge of this Rally?  Will we be without adult leadership?

For the recent SE Rally, most of us showed up several days before Gary & Nancy.  We weren't sure if we were allowed to start having fun before Gary arrived or if we had to just sit in our RVs and not talk to each other. ;)

Don,

Our current plans are to arrive the 2nd and depart on the 10th.

Tom,

Brenda seemed pleasant enough, maybe a little OCD.

joelmyer said:

In charge?  What's in charge?  All we need is a moderator.  Don likes to go out to dinner way late and I like go out to dinnner way early so, JOEL MYER will be the moderator, and, that makes you IN CHARGE.  ;D

Phil

joelmyer said:
Brenda called today and said she never heard of Betty Brewer or the RV Forum.

Joel,

That's because Betty Brewer runs the calendar here but is not attending the Yellowstone Rally.  The only names Brenda had down were mine and Don Jordans.  All is well and we have adjacent sites.  :)

I called Brenda and told her that we were also known as the RV Forum group so there should be no further confusion.  When you mentioned Betty Brewers name, Brenda was concerned that she may have lost Brewers reservation.

The space we have is in the prime area and, must be reserved early.  Later reservations may not be in the same area but, Brenda will try and keep everyone as close as she can.  She has been great.

Phil

Phil said:
joelmyer said:

, JOEL MYER will be the moderator, and, that makes you IN CHARGE.  ;D

Phil

You know after I sent that message I knew it was a mistake!  Twenty years in the the Army taught me never to volunter.

For the record, let me state my policy on Rallys.  "I ain't organizing nuthin"

Simply naming dates and a place is fine by me.  We'll be there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom