- May 29, 2006
- Poulsbo WA
Bought an inexpensive 6 & 12 volt circuit tester - the kind that looks like a pointy screwdriver with a ground and a light in the handle. With the rig running and lights on, I got no light bulb flashing when I touched the probe to the light socket. Just to test it, I unscrewed a light that was working, touched the probe to the inside of the socket - and sparks literally flew! I was expecting the light to glow, not sparks. I'm not an electrician but I'm guessing sparks aren't a good thing.