Your help appreciated...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
We have quite a few recently joined members here so I would like to briefly mention how this helpful website manages to exist.  It's purely a labor of love, created and owned by our energetic Wiz-op, Tom Jones.  Tom selected the site software, customized it to meet the needs of the community, created the site and just about all that you see here, and spends countless hours every day keeping it well for you and me. And Tom's too polite to mention it, but he also pays the monthly website host services bill out of his own pocket.  [You will notice that the site is not plagued with flashing ads or pop-ups either - an advantage of a privately operated site.]  Large and active web sites cost more than peanuts to operate - RVForum.net now consumes a lot of disk space for messages and library files and gets thousands of page views daily.  The more successful the site is, the more it costs to operate. About the only thing that is free is the labor provided by Tom and the volunteer sysops. 

Among the buttons at the top of the page is one labeled DONATE.  It's a link to Paypal, where you can securely send a donation to help fund this site. It can be charged to your credit card - you don't need to establish a Paypal account and you pay absolutely no fee of any kind.  If you are enjoying RVForum.net and feel it is valuable to you, please take a moment to help out. If everybody chipped in even a couple dollars, Tom would not have to pay for this stuff himself.

Any help you can give will be much appreciated.  :D :D :D

Just Lou

Gary, Thanks for the reminder.? I hadn't gotten around to doing that yet.? A great value at any price.? lou

Terry A. Brewer

Gary

Thanks for the reminder...Time for my yearly donation.<G>

I encourage all to donate....the wealthy a lot, the poor whatever you can.

Top Bottom