TIRE BRAND SUGGESTIONS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedsToy

I hope to get some opionions on tire Brands. I have a 36ft motorhome and I need to put 4 new tires on the back. The fronts are new and they are Falkens. The size is 245 70r 19.5. I can pay up to 350 a tire. I do NOT want any Goodyears of Firestones. If you feel free to give me ideas of what you believe are good tires I would really appreciate it.

I put Sumitomos on mine. They have been perfect. They cost a few bucks more than Toyos But it was what they could get quickly.

$350 a tire? Good luck with that.

No Goodyears? But our Goodyear Endurance RSA’s were awesome on our last coach!!

The Goodyear 670 RV Tires are the best I’ve had. Drove 10years before the first one peeled!

I put Continental on my RV. 6,000+ miles and no issues. There was an initial issue on the balance bags but that sorted itself with a little more driving at high speed (70 mph) but that wasn't the tires fault.
Our new Super C came with the Continental tires and I really like them compared to other brands we have had on our previous 2 motor homes.

I don't think you can get Toyos installed for $350 each, but you might get Firestone 24570r19.5 for close to that. Or Kumho, too. Sumitomo, Yokohoma are likely to run a bit more than $375 each, and Toyos probably over $425.

You can get lesser known Chinese brands such as Double Coin for around $300. Depends on your opinion of Chinese tires.

We put a wet of Kumho tires on our Freightliner a few years ago and close to 6000 miles. Have had had no problems with them. They was around 300 a piece back then.

We put a wet of Kumho tires on our Freightliner a few years ago and close to 6000 miles. Have had had no problems with them. They was around 300 a piece back then.
Thankyou, I will look into it. I appreciate it.

Thanks. Good info. It's appreciated

Back
Top Bottom