Judy and I will be celebrating 40 years of marriage this October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats. Youngsters here...27 years. I just saved and posted 4 pics on another topic...one of them with both of us...too tired to walk over to the desktop PC to re-post it here.  8)  ::)

Congratulations to everyone!
Dang, at 34 years in November I feel like a newlywed!

Ann and I have been married 54 years. I loved her the minute I met her in high school. Thank God she has returned that love. We have had and continue to have a wonderful life. To this day, I cannot believe she has put up with me this long. It is a pleasure and a privilege to read your posts on your successful marriages. Congratulations to all.

I think Bob and I get the newlywed prize. It was only 14 years ago that he lured me into his hottub and hypnotized me so I couldnt leave. On October 1, it will be 13 years since he was finally able to force me to marry him. True story.

The first time I met him, I laughed at him cause I thought he was funny looking. The second time I saw him, he had his biker clothes on and looked alot better. :D  Hes still making me laugh.

Got pics?

Sorry, no pics. I wasnt prepared so I didnt know to bring the camera... this was before the days of smart phones.

Sorry, that was inappropriate.
Or was it?

dont know, but Im ok with it. I have a good sense of humor.... after all, look who Im married to.  ;D :eek:

We have been together 56 years and under contract for 55,, I still introduce her as my "first" wife to keep her honest.>>>Dan ;D

As of yesterday, Deb and I have been together 29 years. We spent our "anniversary" this past weekend in the Smoke Hole area in Cabins WV. It was pretty nice except for the 300 acre forest fire. Our wedding anniversary will be Dec 1st.

SeilerBird said:
You guys are so lucky. I can't make a relationship last one week. :-[

Marriage is a lot of compromise. Two people that really love each other can find a way to make it work. I understand the moderator(s) will probably delete this post, but I'm going there anyway. One of the biggest reasons we have lasted though is our faith in God and Jesus Christ. Without that, we would have called it quits long ago. When we took our vows, we took them literally, to love, honor, and cherish, better or for worse, 'til death do us part.

Raymonda and I were together for 58 years. She has been gone now for 11 months.  We dated 3months and 1 day and married.  Lot of friends figured we HAD to get married.. Sure enough, 6 1/2 years later we had our 1st child.  I was 26 , she 24 when we married.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach [215,000 miles]

kdbgoat said:
As of yesterday, Deb and I have been together 29 years. We spent our "anniversary" this past weekend in the Smoke Hole area in Cabins WV. It was pretty nice except for the 300 acre forest fire. Our wedding anniversary will be Dec 1st.

Marriage is a lot of compromise. Two people that really love each other can find a way to make it work. I understand the moderator(s) will probably delete this post, but I'm going there anyway. One of the biggest reasons we have lasted though is our faith in God and Jesus Christ. Without that, we would have called it quits long ago. When we took our vows, we took them literally, to love, honor, and cherish, better or for worse, 'til death do us part.
Well said goat! :))

Been married 54 years.  We have had some good years together, 1966 and 1979 come to mind.  ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom