Archive of responses to: Welcome to the new Winnebago board! Please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duner said:
Hello Folks!  Quite a few familiar names here in the Winnebago group.  I expect that John Canfield and the RVforum staff will keep this site friendly and apply common sense which seems to be lost in the iRV2.  Been an active iRV2 member for 6.5 yrs and have seen it go south pretty fast. 

I did a little intro in the "Introduce Yourself" topic HERE

It's nice to read some replies from those familiar names that I haven't heard from for quite a few weeks.

Take care,
Bill
  Bill, If Im not mistaken you came up with the step by step instructions on removing the basement air. If that was you I want to say thank you again. It was unbelievable easy to do with your step  by step instructions.  I printed 2 copies

John et.al.:

I have been a regular on the IRV2 Winnebago forum for several years and just saw the link to this site and forum yesterday, February 21st.  Thanks for undertaking this project.  I still have a lot to learn, I hope.

I have a 2004 Winnebago Journey 39W and live in Sun City West, AZ.  We attend local and distant rallies and use our Journey as a getaway home from the valley of the sun during the awful summers.

I hope to listen, learn and perhaps offer something I might have learned during the past 9 years and three Winnebago/Itasca products.

Thanks, again, John.

Dean L

Dean,

A big welcome from me in addition to the others you'll receive. Sounds like you have a lot of experience that you could share with others here, so please feel free to jump into any discussions with a solution or other words of wisdom.

Be sure to let us know if you need any help finding your way around here.

Dean - please let me join Tom in welcoming you here to our little 'family.' We have a good bunch of Winnebago owners here, and indeed the entire forum community are a knowledgeable and friendly bunch!

Duner and Dean, great to see you over here!!  I have felt that this site has the warm fuzzy feeling that disappeared from the other site.  Welcome and I look forward to reading your posts!

Sarge

Hey, John!  I may be a little slow, but I finally found you guys. After the big blowup "over there", I kinda dropped out of foruming (new word) for a while. Found I missed it, but when I went back to the other place it just wasn't the same....

Anyway, glad I found this group and look forward to spending time here. Now I gotta start figuring out how everything works here...

Tom, welcome!  I'm thrilled to be over here too after the fiasco over there!  :eek:

Good to see you over here!  ;D  Glad you joined the "old" crew.

(FrontrangeRVer over "there", "BroncoRVer over "there", "Voyage 1" here)

Like Tom, the owner said, John will be here shortly for an official welcome to the new Winnie forum (and the other forums here at RVForum.net)

tomsm said:
Hey, John!  I may be a little slow, but I finally found you guys. After the big blowup "over there", I kinda dropped out of foruming (new word) for a while. Found I missed it, but when I went back to the other place it just wasn't the same....

Anyway, glad I found this group and look forward to spending time here. Now I gotta start figuring out how everything works here...

Hey Tom!  It's really nice to have you over here!  We're a nice friendly bunch here, so look around and let us know if you have any questions.  We have a lot of the old Winnie gang here, so this is like a homecoming!

Thanks for the welcomes! I look forward to learning more about my Winnie and sharing when I can...

Hey All,

New to the forum just wanted to introduce myself. Rving for about 2 years, weekends mostly but love it. We want to upgrade to a diesel pusher the prices are so low right now but I think they will stay there for a while.

Mattpro

Hi Matt - it is very nice to have you join our merry little group!  I am delighted to see our Winnie numbers grow and my plan is that sometime in the future we are the go-to forum for Winnebago questions.  Also, for general RVing, you can't beat this forum - there are lots of friendly folks here with a wealth of information to share!

So, welcome aboard!!

Hello John and other names I've come to know. Just found you guys, so I hopped over from the other forum. Nothing better than a Winny forum with familiar faces. Allready happy to be here.

Hey Ron!  Sorry about the registration problem and I'm glad Tom got you fixed up.  We're looking forward to having you as an active participant!  Let any of the staff know if you have any questions about the board.

Hey!  I was wondering where everybody had gone.  I'm just checking in.  I didn't know there was going to be a test to register here.  I should have studied! ;D  Only took 3 tries to pass, but I finally made it.  I need to set up my signature...but for now:

Tom & Norma
2005 Itasca Meridian 34H
PT Cruiser Convertible on MasterTow Dolly

I didn't know there was going to be a test to register here.  I should have studied! ;D  Only took 3 tries to pass, but I finally made it.

LOL Tom, sorry about that, but we try to keep out the spam bots. Glad you made it though, and welcome. John will be along shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom