We Are on The Road, Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

Howdy, Framily.

We are fixing to get on the road again this morning, leaving Kiva RV Park and Horse Motel, Bernardo, NM and headed for Tucumcari, NM. We are going to do a slow meander to Lake Texoma, Jack needs to do a little fishing to get an attitude adjustment.

Our visit here was emotionally difficult, things happened that were disappointing and we are tired from all of that. And we are missing our friend, Bev.

That's all for now.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Jack and Liz, we understand and appreciate all you were able to do to help Bob and Bev during such trying times. It cannot have been easy for you. Thanks for being our proxies when we couldn't be there in person.
Uploading wishes of love, peace and closure.

You both were a pillar of strength in music, in prayer, in presence, in love and friendship. I'm sorry we didn't get together again.

Your being here was heaven sent.

Thank you dear friends. . .

Howdy, Framily.
We are parked at the Cactus RV Park in Tucumcari, NM.  This park is a very large hard packed dirt area with a few trees. Not very scenic BUT the sites are long and level, power is very good and the owners are extremely pleasant and accomodating.  This park is listed in the Escapes Travel Guide as giving  50% discount to SKPS and I think(but am not sure) it is also a Passport America park. There are some long term rigs here and they are well kept. No junkers here.
Ned and Lorna Reiter stayed here and told me that this was an OK park. They were right.

We are here for the weekend and are going to check out Tucumcari Lake and maybe drive up to see Ute Lake State Park.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Back
Top Bottom