Jensen CD/Radio Face Plate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

While getting ready for our trip I noticed that our face (front) of our CD/Radio located on the outside of our slide is missing.  We've had some work done on the MH and without pointing fingers...now, it's not anywhere to be found.  Last time we saw it, it was in a drawer in the bedroom.  We remove it while traveling because of the vibration and since it's located in the outside of the MH we wouldn't see it if something happened to it.  Well anyway, it's gone and now we have to replace it.  Has anyone any idea where we would be able to just buy the front of the stereo without buying the entire unit?  Guess I'll call Winnie customer support on Monday and see what they say.  Hopefully they'll have a resource for us.

Mikie

Try eBay.  See if it's local and you may be buying back yours.  :mad: How to prove it though is another matter.

Tony_Alberta said:
Try eBay.  See if it's local and you may be buying back yours.  :mad: How to prove it though is another matter.

Local Craig's List would be a good place to buy back your own. :mad: :(

I would mention it to the shop that did the work :eek: and let them know you will not be returning to have work done there as well as post there name on the good sam website. I know its just blowing smoke but it will make you feel better about spending money you shouldn't have to in the first place.  ;D

Ah, yes CraigsList would be a good spot too.  I never think of them.  Maybe Kijiji as well.

The Jensen exterior DVD player on our rig lost it's back light and I couldn't see the display.  I actually had mine replaced under warranty, but before I did I contacted the company that built the radio. They are in Elkhart IN, and they said that I could buy just the face plate for $40.  They had them in stock and would ship right away. However, Winne replaced the whole radio while I was at the GNR.  Here is the link that I located my model at  http://www.jensenrvdirect.com/ 

They were easy to deal with, and with your new unit I am sure that they have one in stock for your model. 

Thanks for the link Sarge!  I'm going to give this week a try and look through every nook and cranny...just in case I put it somewhere for safe keeping and forgot!! LOL  Then, when we get back from our week of fishing, I'll give Jensen a holler and get a new plate.

As usual, you guys come through with the info!  Thanks so much!

Mikie

Back
Top Bottom