Splitting hairs and picking pepper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
With this linear display, folks occasionally misunderstand (get upset at) a reply, thinking it was directed to them, when it was intended for someone else.

That is why it is very helpful if a responder would quote the message, or portion of the message, to which they are replying. On many occasions I spend a lot of time going back through previous messages trying to see to whom the response is being made. JMO

Richard

Let's see if I've got this right;

California Speed Laws state that thread drift can exist, within a topic, if done at 55 mph. .....correct?

Since I didn't quote any specific post, y'all will just have to guess at which topic... thread... response...  responder was responsible for my enlightenment.

BTW - I really didn't know the distinction between (threaded and non-threaded) forums until I slowed to 55mph to read this thread/topic.

I'm still trying to figure out how it got started... what ever it is! :-\

Well hello there Paul & Ann!  Considering this thread... errr sorry topic is pretty open.. How are you?  Enjoying Winter down/out there are you?

jje1960 said:
Well hello there Paul & Ann!  Considering this thread... errr sorry topic is pretty open.. How are you?  Enjoying Winter down/out there are you?

We are well, and enjoying the weather, and learning about threads and topics, and that there can be pepper in fly specs.  Who knew?
How is the weather up there?

Paul

Paul & Ann said:
We are well, and enjoying the weather, and learning about threads and topics, and that there can be pepper in fly specs.  Who knew?
How is the weather up there?

Paul
;)  We have had the winter that never was... so far... !  Although today we had some flurries and 'winter-like' forecasts!  Nothing really, little white to look at, not much.  Take care over/down there, enjoy your mild weather! 

Ernie, he's not signed in; He decided to delete his account, so all his posts show with his user name and 'Guest'.

Tom and Margi said:
But those of us who don't split hairs or pick pepper out of fly specs really don't care what you all call them.
I've always heard the phrase as "Picking fly s**t out of the pepper".  Same thing, almost.

I guess this is what my grandmother meant when she said "Margaret, please, you must watch your disposition!"  That's grandma code for shut up.  ;D ;D ;D

Margi

Tom and Margi said:
I guess this is what my grandmother meant when she said "Margaret, please, you must watch your disposition!"  That's grandma code for shut up.  ;D ;D ;D

Margi

That's OK, I got it from my dad in French as that is what his mother used, can't spell it but sure know it well.    ;D

Ernie, he's not signed in; He decided to delete his account, so all his posts show with his user name and 'Guest'

Doesn't Seilerbird love us anymore?

kjansen said:
Ernie, he's not signed in; He decided to delete his account, so all his posts show with his user name and 'Guest'
Doesn't Seilerbird love us anymore?

I'll wager that he'll be back.  He does this every once in a while.  He'll wander off, everyone will wonder where he is, and he'll come back.  He's probably getting settled in his new RV. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom