Wiring plug for 1997 Starcraft camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

canoeguy

My wife & I have a 1997 Starcraft Constellation 1021 camper we want to sell, because we're buying a small travel trailer.  I'm afraid potential buyers won't have & won't be able to get the right wiring harness for their tow vehicle.  The camper wiring services tail lights & running lights, signals, brake lights, charger for onboard battery, and trailer brakes.  The harness we had went with the vehicle we once used with this camper but which has now been traded in.  The plug on the camper end is rectangular, with 2 rows.  Top row is 4 pins in a row & bottom row is 1 socket, 1 pin, a blank space, & one more pin.  So the plug end of the vehicle wiring harness needs to be the same rectangular shape & size, with the top row of 4 mating sockets & bottom row of 1 pin, 1 socket, a blank space, & another socket.  Are these plugs still available?  Is there any kind of adapter from what most people now use that could provide a mating interface?  Is there any way that someone with a standard 4-pin flat connector could plug into this camper at least to allow the person to use the lights, signals, etc., for the purpose of getting the camper home?  In other words, what do I need to do to make this camper ready to go on the road legally?  Any help would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom