1996 georgie boy info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nevonethebone

Looking for Info on a 1996 georgie boy cruise master. Found the owners manual on the website, but it had no capacities on it. Really looking for specs on this thing. Any links where I can find help would be awesome. Thanks

As you already have seen the owner's manual is very generic, I have a 2001 Cruise Master and was disappointed also with the lack in specific info. Try looking inside all of your cabinet doors for a list of capacities, mine was on the inside of the door above the galley sink. We had ours about a week before I noticed it, sensory overload I guess ! Good luck with your "new coach". Pat.

pat fowler said:
As you already have seen the owner's manual is very generic, I have a 2001 Cruise Master and was disappointed also with the lack in specific info. Try looking inside all of your cabinet doors for a list of capacities, mine was on the inside of the door above the galley sink. We had ours about a week before I noticed it, sensory overload I guess ! Good luck with your "new coach". Pat.

Mine was found on a wardrobe door in the bedroom.

Is it a Ford motor ?, I would think that would be the case. If it is it is probable a F53 chassis and doing a search on this and other forums will give you all kinds of info. Pat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
critter2214
Back
Top Bottom