"Outdoor" entertainment systems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoky said:
Gasser Jeff:

I am a fulltimer and your Kountry Star is always welcome to pull up next to my Kountry Star and sound off!? ?;D?

Seriously, my Admiral (wife) and I often sit outside in the sun at our home park in Arizona and listen to music or watch a show while reading a book and sipping some cold refreshment.? One of the joys of Arizona living.

Are you coming to the QZ rally?
Probably not but would love to in the future to meet all the good people I talk with here.  I am looking into buying a new jeep to tow behind for trips like that and following some of you off road guys around would be a blast to me and the family.

Smoky, if I am next door watching a movie outside, I promise to keep it down and also invite you over for it and fill your belly as well.  How is that KS holding up?  Mine is up getting a little TLC but nothing major.  Some fresh oil and a bath mostly.

See you on the road

Jeff

These are marvelous coaches Jeff.  Not perfect of course, but when they get a problem it is always a straightforward reason and a fix.  I feel very secure in a Newmar product.  And the 3 year warranty pretty much insures getting any us out and over with.

Gasser said:
I use my Coach for tailgating at local sporting events where everybody has their TVs out and on watching other games before the big one.? ? ?My second use is for my race weekends.

Just be courteous and everybody will be happy.

Jeff

Jeff, you're welcome to park next to me anytime for football and Nascar......as long as you're not a Raiders or Jeff Gordon fan :)

wendycoke said:
Jeff, you're welcome to park next to me anytime for football and Nascar......as long as you're not a Raiders or Jeff Gordon fan :)
No problem.  Definitely not a Jeff Gordon fan.  I am from OK so no pro team here.  I have to latch onto other states if I want to root for Pro football.  I have always been partial to the packers.  Great fans and support their team with the passion of a college team.  Amazing really considering the size of the town.  I support my alma mater OU win or loose as we did this weekend with the same kind of passion.

Jeff

Smoky, I plan on parking across from you in Quartzsite with that big ole Broncos banner flying.

Jeff, Don't tell Karl, but I'm a big Packers fan....seems they and their fans have always been true to what football used to be and is still supposed to be.

Aha, a closet Packer fan :)  There are no truer fans than Packer Backers, especially those of us that were born to it.

My Rams took care of both the Broncs and the Pack in recent weeks.  Rams might be a sleeper this year cause they're not expected to do anything.  Go RAMS

Jeff

I will park next to you no problem, I will come over before game time and share some food and you can come to my rv after game for some chow with us.

Just got back from Gainesville FL big win for us Gators 27 LSU 10 GO GATORS!!!!

Everyone had all there tvs set up, sterros, and grills were smoking away and canopys were all set up. Party pre game and post game great times great people and people of all sorts and ages. Playing our gator chomp music invite everyone and anyone over for some good grilled food and neighbors inviting us over as well. We have met some great people.

Now when at campgrounds we are not and I think I can speak for most here, we are not this loud or even half as loud or obnoxious as this at football games. We do enjoy watching a movie and some popcorn under the stars but we are sure to keep the sound down not to disturb anyone as a matter of fact we have had many come join us. We have meet so many interesting people this way of all ages.

I have never met anyone who was rude or who was upset over your choice of lifestyle in the outdoors it seems we are all the same and love to exchange stories.

For the ones in here who complain about noise why are you not in primitive type campgrounds instead of campgrounds that offer all the luxuries of home while camping I am also sure the ones in here who complain do not like kids running around the campground as well especailly at night.

What a shame they are missing out on some great folks in the RV world but that is what they make the 55+ communites in the rv world and there you will find no loud music and kids running around, etc. So please leave the rest of us alone hey and if you are bothered by us who do enjoy the outdoor entertainment please come over and ask us nicely to lower the volume and I would be more then happy too.

Of course I have never ever seen anyone carry on after quiet time which is normally 10pm 11 the latest. Let me just remind you that we are only loud at the games for tail gating and are in a rv lot for tail gating.

Happy Trails
Colleen

For the ones in here who complain about noise why are you not in primitive type campgrounds
Yes that is an option as long as others appreciate the same solitude. Sometimes it is an excuse to get away, get drunk, carry on, etc. In our experience the main problem is with dry camping...can't remember any "problems" with regular campgrounds though......

wendycoke said:
Smoky, I plan on parking across from you in Quartzsite with that big ole Broncos banner flying.

Jeff, Don't tell Karl, but I'm a big Packers fan....seems they and their fans have always been true to what football used to be and is still supposed to be.

The Bears had fun in Lombardi's House this year.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom