Wendy's Trip and not a good one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom S, I bet you do know what's good for head pain. Don't forget, I live in Colorado :)
I bet when you fell you had the munchies too!
Glad to see you are back up and around, take care. From another state that has the same problem with munchies!

Wendy,
I gotta tell you  today I was carrying large chunks of rock to build a planter and  my toe got caught and I started to fall.  CLEARLY my thoughts were, "Oh no, I'm going to pull a Wendy."  I recovered quickly but just wanted you to know , you were on my mind today!

Wendy sorry to hear about your fall and we are glad Mike survived posting all the ER pics.

Get well.

Jeff & Sue

Did the concrete survive?
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. My wife fell out once while we were getting ready to go on a trip and broke a finger as she caught the door handle.
Hope you can hit the road soon --- well go easy on the road.

Thanks all. We managed to get our wheels rolling after my ophthamogy appointment. Managed to mfj d some dandy thunderstorms. Now, no one pull a Wendy  !

Wendy,

So you just had to join the "Fall Out of the Motorhome" Club.  I got a titanium plate in my wrist for my fall (my shorts caught on a protrusion) and you're lucky to just have a few stitches!  Seriously, I'm really glad yours was a relatively minor injury.  I hope you didn't get a concussion.  I'm glad you're back with us and on the road.  We can compare scars next time we meet!  ;) ;D :eek: ;D Maybe we can get Carol's finger in on it too.

ArdraF

Well, Wendy, at least your motorhome wasn't moving.  Several years ago I stopped in a empty parking lot that had a fair amount of an uphill slope.  I put the shift lever in Park and set the brake - or so I thought.

Then I got up, walked to the entry door, opened it and stepped out.  My feet were immediately pulled out from under me by the ground moving past the door at a pretty good clip.

Fortunately I was holding onto the grab handle next to the door and managed to pull myself back inside the motorhome, get back into the drivers seat and apply the brakes before I ran out of parking lot.

So you slipped on the ice and fell out of the Motor Home.  That's a tough way to see if Mike is paying attention.  Get well soon, I know how much you have been looking at getting on the road.

Ed

Wendy we're glad you're OK.  Or at least, on the mend.  I think about those stairs every time I exit the motorhome.  Maria always reminds me of the time I stepped out of the rear door on our old travel trailer and fell onto a concrete curb.  I forgot the rear steps were not down.       

This gives the Moab "Fall" rally a whole new meaning.  I hope it doesn't catch on.  ;D  Sorry, Wendy.  I'm glad you are up and around.

Hope Wendy is on then mend! Haven't seen a post here for a bit but hope to soon!

Wendy said:
Tom S, I bet you do know what's good for head pain. Don't forget, I live in Colorado :)

Get well fast Wendy but I have to ask the question since you brought it up first:  Are you sure you were not taking some of that 'medication' BEFORE the fall? ;D

OK girls, it sounds like you are going to have a mini rally to show off RV scars.

It's only fair!

If the girls get to show off the scars they received because their shorts got caught on a protrusion, then the guys should get to show off the scars they got when their protrusion got caught in their shorts.  ::)

Back
Top Bottom