What is this small part and where could it go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may thoroughly answer your question:
Description link

That's it! I never knew I had a turbo encabulator.
Again, you learn something every day. ;-)

Anyways, I'm at a loss, I have no idea where this could go (unless it's a stray coffee part....). Since the pump has its own check valve, it wouldn't go there. Here are all the hoses and connections in the area I found the check valve. In general, this is inside where the water fill is.
- water fill
- city connect
- tank vent
- tank flush - never used
- outside shower hot and cold

I don't even see where the check valve would even fit into anything. The parts I remember disconnecting in the fall are the pump connections and the shower hot/cold connections.

While I'm pondering this, I have to stitch the awning up where it's pulling apart....

Thanks again for your input.Trailer_water_connections.jpg

Found it.

I spent way, way, waaaaay too much time on this, mostly due to my being an idiot. I went to the trailer this morning, took off the hoses to the outside shower and saw this:shower_check_valve.jpg

The hot water has a check valve, but the cold water doesn't. Duh. Of course, I should have checked this first thing since these were the hoses I removed when I winterized in the fall.

Thanks for your help and your support thru this. You kept me going.

Murph

Found it.

I spent way, way, waaaaay too much time on this, mostly due to my being an idiot. I went to the trailer this morning, took off the hoses to the outside shower and saw this:View attachment 172836

The hot water has a check valve, but the cold water doesn't. Duh. Of course, I should have checked this first thing since these were the hoses I removed when I winterized in the fall.

Thanks for your help and your support thru this. You kept me going.

Murph
Mystery solved!! Congrats. (y)
It seems we always find the problem in the last place we look..;)

Safe travels and all the best.

What is the picture of? Is it the back of the panel to the outside connections?

Yes, this is inside the trailer (where the water pump is), in back of the outside water service panel. My previous picture has these labeled "SHOWER COLD" and "SHOWER HOT"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom