EPDM Coatings
Desert Valley RV Park
RV LED Bulbs offer Sponsored by Spotless Water Systems rvupgradestore.com Composet Products EVDO

Author Topic: Dinette Remodel Ideas  (Read 13557 times)

RVRoadTrip

• ---
  • www.RVRoadTrip.us
    • RV Road Trip
Re: Dinette Remodel Ideas
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »
We're in the process of swapping out or bench dinette for comfortable chairs. We've got the dinette out already, waiting for the chairs to go on sale Black Friday (we saw the ad already). We'll be getting the Cushing chair from Staples.com, well... 2 of them. We'll replace the casters with bell gliders so they won't roll.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 05:25:15 PM by Tom »
The Adventures of Jerry n' Cynthia

cvrvr

• ---
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »
I have removed the bench type dinette in our coach. It was a very easy job, except for getting the benchs thru the door way.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid of or cover up two 1/2 hex head bolts that stick up thru the floor? They are the adjustment bolts for the rollers on the bottom side of the slide floor.

George

seilerbird

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 09:42:56 AM »
We removed our dinette booth and the couch in our coach.  Here are some pictures.  We had a cabinet maker do the work; but he is in Oregon, which doesn't help you.  The dinette and couch both came out very easily.  We bought the chairs at a store.

Marsha~

Marsha -- Where did you get the recliner chair? I am going to rip out my dinette and that is exactly what I am looking for.

Marsha/CA

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
Tom,

We bought it in Junction City, Oregon at Country Interiors.  It's a Euro Chair with a footstool.  I love it.  I think if you "Goggle" euro chairs you may find a distributor closer to you. 

I read in another thread you bought an Allegro.  We also have a Tiffin motorhome.  Be sure to remember you can call Tiffin for any help you need; or for parts.  They excel in helping with their older coaches.

Marsha~
Allegro Bus Diesel Pusher with Hyundai Tucson SUV toad. 
In case of necessity, alternate transportation is available in the form of 1 old horse.

seilerbird

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »
Thank you Marsha. Yes, I know all about Tiffin's great after sale service. That is one of the reasons I got a Tiffin. I got lots of great recommendations from Tiffin owners and I can see why.

bigskymt

• ---
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid of or cover up two 1/2 hex head bolts that stick up thru the floor? They are the adjustment bolts for the rollers on the bottom side of the slide floor.

George

sorry, got into this late, can you remove the hex heads (one at a time) and replace with carriage bolts??
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:23:32 PM by Tom »