dinette seat cushion foam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SMR

ordered new foam for the dinette seat cushions. I went with the high density foam- was told it was nicer than the standard. I will know when it comes in 2-3 weeks from now. I got them from RV and van surplus in Elkhart. 

We went with high density.  It seemed really firm at first, however it's just fine now.  We sat in a new unit with soft foam, really disliked it.

Fred

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/

RV and van surplus in Elkhart - for the foam I had to call them direct.

CLiNTon said:
Anybody have any internet links where one can order?

I would think there would be places in Phoenix that would carry foam.  I needed foam for a project and found 5-6 places in Mpls,Mn that carried foam.  All of them offered different densities and I agree to go with a denser foam.  It sits better and will sleep better if you have a dinette that converts into a bed.

CLiNTon said:
Anybody have any internet links where one can order?
We recently redid the foam in our sofa and loveseat in the S&B.  I ordered foam from Foam Express. Great customer service and reasonable prices. Delivery was quick, too.

SMR said:
ordered new foam for the dinette seat cushions. I went with the high density foam- was told it was nicer than the standard. I will know when it comes in 2-3 weeks from now. I got them from RV and van surplus in Elkhart.

I went to a mattress store and bought a foam mattress, in fact the store sold me 2 of their seconds for $60, only used one to replace my rv sofa foam, it is high density, wish some one here in florida needed one. Foam can be expensive

Bobtop46 said:
Where is Florida?

About 90 miles north of Cuba :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I'm sure you meant "Where IN Florida?"

got the cushions put in the camper today- they sure feel a lot better than the old ones did. very happy we did this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom