'08 Tiffin Phaeton Leveller issue -

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Powerstroke2000

I'm currently getting an error message on my passenger rear jack/leveller, and I'm looking for some help on it. Unfortunately they are Atwood levellers, and I've seen numerous issues, albeit I'm sure some can be 'fixed' rather than replaced? My issue is where the keypad is giving me a 'red/green blinking lights' stating the jack/leveller has an error code. It states it's a 'no power' issue, but the electrical all 'seems' to look fine. Being a rear jack, I'm assuming it's a 10K leveller, and this one jack has been replaced with the newer updated jack with the additional sensor wires.
I did try using my drill, to get the jack to move downward (it's fully retracted) and after a minute, wasn't getting any movement...that I could notice. I came across one fellow that did this, and the bolt under the motor snapped off...so I didn't want to spin it too fast/hard.

One of the main issues here is the annoying audible alert from the keypad! Since we where many hundreds of miles from home when this initially occurred, I eventually figured out I had to listen to the annoying sound for a while...while the air bags inflated, where I could then pull the bottom wires off the keypad...stopping the audible sound. The next problem being...every time I pushed the brake pedal, one or more levellers would ratchet! So, is there a fuse, or something I can do, to stop this ratcheting when braking? I do have an appointment to have it looked at, but it's an hour from my home, with many stops between, thus the reason for asking.
Also, does anyone know if counter clockwise retracts, or extends?

Thanks in advance...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubytuesday
Back
Top Bottom